With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Technical, you will gain a concise and accurate picture of a candidate’s strengths, limitations and overall potential for the job.
The product includes:
- An elaborate report that helps with both selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and possible development areas
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in easy to understand terms
- A phone consultation with a consultant to explain the report’s results and its implications (accreditation in Caliper also available to allow in-house interpretation and debriefing)
- Behavioural-based interview questions to ask candidates based on assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included
This is a general-purpose model for roles in a Technical context within the Indian industry. It could be used to assess positions where the employee needs to understand technical or complex issues, produce high-quality work, and function productively as part of a team.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Analytical Thinking – Technical professionals are able to understand the underlying concepts in complex information, identify the roots of problems, and come up with solutions based on the available information.
Deliberative Decision Making – They tend to gather, contemplate, and assess all relevant information to make logical conclusions before taking action.
Quality Focus – Technical professionals ensure that all work in their area of the business, but also throughout the organisation, by vendors and suppliers throughout India, etc. is performed skillfully and to high standards for quality and integrity.
Adaptability – People in Technical roles are able to change direction when external influences affect an initial plan, may adapt standard procedures when necessary and they can handle multiple demands at once if it is required.
Collaboration and Teamwork – They work independently and collaboratively with others to achieve mutual goals. They have the tendency to prioritise working with others in a way that promotes and encourages each person’s contributions toward achieving optimal outcomes over individual aims.
Communicating – Technical professionals provide the information that others need in a concise, direct, and straightforward manner. They are aware of how their message affects the receiver and strive to make sure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.