With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Service, you will gain a concise and accurate picture of a candidate’s strengths, limitations and overall potential for the job.
The product includes:
- An elaborate report that helps with both selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and possible development areas
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in easy to understand terms
- A phone consultation with a consultant to explain the report’s results and its implications (accreditation in Caliper also available to allow in-house interpretation and debriefing)
- Behavioural-based interview questions to ask candidates based on assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included
This is a general-purpose model for roles in a Service context in India. It could be used to assess roles where the employee needs to provide service to an internal or external customer by understanding their issues and needs, asking the right questions, and delivering on commitments.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Service Focus – Service professionals place emphasis on creating customer loyalty by continually improving the customer experience. This relates to the ability to identify and understand the needs of customers, manage expectations, and give priority to fulfilling and exceeding those needs.
Active Listening – They reach mutual understanding in communication with others by expressing genuine interest in the content and meaning of other people’s messages. They ask clarifying questions to ensure they’re aware of the situation and to get more information, and they rephrase what is said to ensure they understand the meaning and interpretation.
Quality Focus – Service professionals ensure that all work in their area of the business, but also throughout the organisation, by vendors and suppliers throughout India, etc. is performed skillfully and to high standards for quality and integrity.
Time Management – They focus on completing all work tasks in the allocated time while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. They are able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously while still being organised, keeping on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work meticulously.
Composure and Resiliency – Service professionals are able to deal effectively with pressure, maintain focus and intensity, and remain optimistic and persistent, even in hard times. This competency includes the ability and disposition to recover quickly from setbacks, rejections, criticism and conflicts, with the ability to remain level-headed in the face of hostility or provocation.
Communicating – They provide the information that others need in a concise, direct, and straightforward manner. They are aware of how their message affects the receiver and strive to make sure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.