With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Records Management Professional, you will gain a concise and accurate picture of a candidate’s strengths, limitations and overall potential for the job.
The product includes:
- An elaborate report that helps with both selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and possible development areas
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in easy to understand terms
- A phone consultation with a consultant to explain the report’s results and its implications (accreditation in Caliper also available to allow in-house interpretation and debriefing)
- Behavioural-based interview questions to ask candidates based on assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included
Records Management Professionals organise, handle, and maintain data and records according to established guidelines. These data and records may be related to the healthcare or medical field, billing or invoicing, or other business-related topics within India. Records Management Professionals may also be involved in other administrative tasks related to daily business operation, many of which could be clearly defined, very similar, and repetitive.
Examples of Records Management Professional Positions in India are:
Medical Coder, File Clerk, Office Assistant, Health Information Clerk, Medical Records Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Billing Clerk, Health Information Tech, Medical Biller, Claims Clerk, Documentation Specialist, Accounting Assistant.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Quality Focus – Records Management Professionals ensure that all work in their area of the business, but also throughout the organisation, by vendors and suppliers throughout India, etc. is performed skillfully and to high standards for quality and integrity.
Extended Task Focus – They are able to work on the same task for an extended amount of time while staying focused and engaged. They are comfortable with a structured schedule and well-defined work tasks.
Compliance – Records Management Professionals work to ensure that they themselves, team members, other employees, contractors, strategic partners, and other relevant stakeholders act according to all relevant rules, regulations, policies, and best practices, and that their behaviour in the organisation meets the company’s standards of conduct.
Time Management – They focus on completing all work tasks in the allocated time while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. They are able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously while still being organised, keeping on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work meticulously.
Accountability – Records Management Professionals take responsibility for their own performance and accept full ownership of any mistakes, problems, and opportunities, no matter what the source may be.
Organisational Citizenship – They focus efforts toward the common good for the company; place the organisation’s goals before individual, functional, or business unit goals; and they demonstrate the ambition to be a part of something that goes beyond their own self-interests.