With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for General Potential, you will gain a concise and accurate picture of a candidate’s strengths, limitations and overall potential for the job.
The product includes:
- An elaborate report that helps with both selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and possible development areas
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in easy to understand terms
- A phone consultation with a consultant to explain the report’s results and its implications (accreditation in Caliper also available to allow in-house interpretation and debriefing)
- Behavioural-based interview questions to ask candidates based on assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included
This is a general-purpose model with competencies across performance dimensions, including communicating and working with others, managing one’s own work, and making decisions.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Communicating – An individual who exhibits this competency provides the information that others need in a concise, direct, and straightforward manner. They are aware of how their message affects the receiver and strive to make sure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.
Composure and Resiliency – Individuals who exhibit this competency are able to deal effectively with pressure, maintain focus and intensity, and remain optimistic and persistent, even in hard times. This competency includes the ability and disposition to recover quickly from setbacks, rejections, criticism and conflicts, with the ability to remain level-headed in the face of hostility or provocation.
Collaboration and Teamwork – Individuals who exhibit this competency work independently and collaboratively with others to achieve mutual goals. They have the tendency to prioritise working with others in a way that promotes and encourages each person’s contributions toward achieving optimal outcomes over individual aims.
Deliberative Decision Making – Individuals who exhibit this competency tend to gather, contemplate, and assess all relevant information to make logical conclusions before taking action.
Time Management – Individuals who exhibit this competency focus on completing all work tasks in the allocated time while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. They are able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously while still being organised, keeping on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work meticulously.
Accountability – Individuals exhibiting this competency take responsibility for their own performance and accept full ownership of any mistakes, problems, and opportunities, no matter what the source may be.