With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Management, you will gain a concise and accurate picture of a candidate’s strengths, limitations and overall potential for the job.
The product includes:
- An elaborate report that helps with both selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and possible development areas
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in easy to understand terms
- A phone consultation with a consultant to explain the report’s results and its implications (accreditation in Caliper also available to allow in-house interpretation and debriefing)
- Behavioural-based interview questions to ask candidates based on assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included
This is a general-purpose model for roles in a Management context in India. It could be used to assess roles where the employee needs to produce results through others, make good business decisions, and promote efficient processes.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Driving Results – Managers motivate individuals to achieve and exceed goals by establishing responsibilities, clarifying performance expectations, driving employees to meet high standards and measures, monitoring and commenting on performance, and providing timely and constructive feedback.
Communicating – They provide the information that others need in a concise, direct, and straightforward manner. They are aware of how their message affects the receiver and strive to make sure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.
Coaching and Developing Others – Managers invest time, and are committed, to directing reports and providing processes and opportunities for employees to understand their strengths and limitations in relation to a range of high-quality and relevant competencies.
Team Building – They allow and encourage group members to work together to complete tasks and accomplish goals that individual members could not succeed in doing alone.
Deliberative Decision Making – Managers tend to gather, contemplate, and assess all relevant information to make logical conclusions before taking action.
Process Management – They take a systematic approach in trying to make the company’s workflow more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to a dynamic work environment.