With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Customer Service Representative, you will gain a concise and accurate picture of a candidate’s strengths, limitations and overall potential for the job.
The product includes:
- An elaborate report that helps with both selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and possible development areas
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in easy to understand terms
- A phone consultation with a consultant to explain the report’s results and its implications (accreditation in Caliper also available to allow in-house interpretation and debriefing)
- Behavioural-based interview questions to ask candidates based on assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included
Customer Service Representatives provide after-sale support to increase or maintain the value of the product or service purchased. They help customers by answering questions, processing requests, handling complaints, and providing product or service support to ensure customer satisfaction. They are expected to place appropriate emphasis on quality of service and speed of response in their performance while simultaneously making sure they uphold the organisation’s goals.
Examples of Customer Service Representative Positions in India are:
Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Agent, Client Services Representative, Customer Care Representative, Sales Coordinator, Claims Representative.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Service Focus – Customer Service Representatives place emphasis on creating customer loyalty by continually improving the customer experience. This relates to the ability to identify and understand the needs of customers, manage expectations, and give priority to fulfilling and exceeding those needs.
Accountability – They take responsibility for their own performance and accept full ownership of any mistakes, problems, and opportunities, no matter what the source may be.
Composure and Resiliency – Customer Service Representatives are able to deal effectively with pressure, maintain focus and intensity, and remain optimistic and persistent, even in hard times. This competency includes the ability and disposition to recover quickly from setbacks, rejections, criticism and conflicts, with the ability to remain level-headed in the face of hostility or provocation.
Professionalism – They rigorously adhere to basic values such as courtesy, respect, honesty, and responsibility in all dealings with peers, managers, customers, partners, members of the community, stakeholders, and others.
Time Management – Customer Service Representatives focus on completing all work tasks in the allocated time while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. They are able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously while still being organised, keeping on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work meticulously.
Communicating – They provide the information that others need in a concise, direct, and straightforward manner. They are aware of how their message affects the receiver and strive to make sure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.