With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Administrative Support Specialist, you will gain a concise and accurate picture of a candidate’s strengths, limitations and overall potential for the job.
The product includes:
- An elaborate report that helps with both selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and possible development areas
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in easy to understand terms
- A phone consultation with a consultant to explain the report’s results and its implications (accreditation in Caliper also available to allow in-house interpretation and debriefing)
- Behavioural-based interview questions to ask candidates based on assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included
Administrative Support Specialists perform a variety of tasks and are responsible for supporting other staff members, generally managers, or for making sure there is a smooth workflow. They coordinate work with others, schedule appointments, respond to enquiries, prepare documents, and complete assigned tasks meticulously, within the allocated time frame.
Examples of Administrative Support Specialist Positions in India are:
Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Administrative Secretary, Executive Assistant, Department Assistant, Office Assistant, Administrative Support, Workflow Coordinator Planning.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Planning and Priority Setting – Administrative Support Specialists determine priorities, processes, and practical actions that are necessary to achieve a goal or idea. They are involved with creating detailed action or project plans, including objectives, responsibilities, time frames, standards, review stages, and eventualities.
Quality Focus – They ensure that all work in their area of the business, but also throughout the organisation, by vendors and suppliers throughout India, etc. is performed skillfully and to high standards for quality and integrity.
Time Management – Administrative Support Specialists focus on completing all work tasks in the allocated time while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. They are able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously while still being organised, keeping on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work meticulously.
Adaptability – They are able to change direction when external influences affect an initial plan, may adapt standard procedures when necessary and they can handle multiple demands at once if it is required.
Composure and Resiliency – Administrative Support Specialists are able to deal effectively with pressure, maintain focus and intensity, and remain optimistic and persistent, even in hard times. This competency includes the ability and disposition to recover quickly from setbacks, rejections, criticism and conflicts, with the ability to remain level-headed in the face of hostility or provocation.