With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Account Service Specialist, you will gain a concise and accurate picture of a candidate’s strengths, limitations and overall potential for the job.
The product includes:
- An elaborate report that helps with both selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and possible development areas
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in easy to understand terms
- A phone consultation with a consultant to explain the report’s results and its implications (accreditation in Caliper also available to allow in-house interpretation and debriefing)
- Behavioural-based interview questions to ask candidates based on assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included
Account Service Specialists provide a good customer experience while also engaging in sales behaviors such as cross- or up-selling. They build rapport with clients in order to identify their needs, offer tailored advice about products or services, develop deeper relationships, and create opportunities to generate business by coming through for their customers. Their interactions can be with current customers or prospective buyers who already have interest in the products or services being offered.
Examples of Account Service Specialist Positions in India are:
Bank Teller, Inside Sales Representative, Call Center Representative, Retail Salesperson, Relationship Manager, Account Manager, Customer Service Representative (Sales).
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Service Focus – They place emphasis on creating customer loyalty by continually improving the customer experience. This relates to the ability to identify and understand the needs of customers, manage expectations, and give priority to fulfilling and exceeding those needs.
Influence and Persuasion – Account Service Specialists can effectively persuade, convince, influence, or impress others to get them to support a specific agenda, make a specific type of impression, or take a specific course of action.
reach mutual understanding in communication with others by expressing genuine interest in the content and meaning of other people’s messages. They ask clarifying questions to ensure they’re aware of the situation and to get more information, and they rephrase what is said to ensure they understand the meaning and interpretation.