ONE ASSESSMENT COVERING THE ENTIRE EMPLOYEE LIFECYCLE
Right now you may be using DISC, Myers-Briggs or another behavioural based assessment tool to identify training needs and candidate suitability for your clients. These are great tools, but imagine using a tool not only gives you an in-depth, direct measure of personality traits, job fit and potential, but also allows you to compare that individual against any job role or behaviour instantly in a cloud based platform.
The Caliper Profile and Analytics platform gives you customisable insights far beyond other assessments and opens the door to a higher value offering for your clients.
HOW CAN THE CALIPER PROFILE FIT IN TO YOUR BUSINESS OFFERING?
The Caliper Profile tool does not replace other profiling tools like DISC, but is usually used when a deeper level of insight into existing employees or candidates is required.
The key premise of this profiling tool is depth, accuracy, relevance and ease of use. Not only does it measure 22 personality traits as well as an Abstract Reasoning component, it measures these results in light of a specific role or purpose. The profile requires an individual to sit just one questionnaire, then uses that data-set to provide insights across recruitment, on boarding, training, succession planning, team building and many other HR outcomes.
When used as a training needs analysis instrument, it helps to ensure that you are targeting all the relevant attributes of each individual trainee in relation to their role, to ensure the best possible return on investment for your client.
When used a recruitment tool, it measures a candidate’s strengths and weaknesses against the exact requirements of a role.
Why become a Caliper Accredited Practitioner?
- Provide more powerful insights than your competitors through the depth and accuracy of the Caliper Profile
- Custom design assessments in Caliper Analytics and review individual and organisational potential
- Interpret and explain the results of one of the world’s top personality assessment instruments in a context relevant to your business’, or client’s needs
- Offer a more sophisticated service offering across recruitment, training, coaching and organisational development
- Conduct 360 degree feedback assessments that incorporate personality assessment
- Grow your professional reach, reputation and influence
- Create a significant new source of income for your business
NEXT MELBOURNE PROGRAM: November 23 – 25, 2016
THE KEY TO CALIPER’S SUCCESS AND HOW IT DIFFERS FROM OTHER ASSESSMENTS
Unlike most commercial personality assessment tools, Caliper does not rely on 4 – 8 personality types leading to broad predictions of performance. The Caliper Profile has been developed to provide a far more sophisticated analysis of an individual’s potential, allowing trainers, managers, consultants and coaches to possess far more insight as to their business’ or client’s needs. This allows for the construction of custom-built recruitment, training and development outcomes for your client.
The Caliper Profile identifies 22 personality traits as well as an Abstract Reasoning measure making it one of the most in-depth and comprehensive instruments in the world. This means it can be used to analyse an individual’s suitability for a specific role, as well as their problem solving and decision-making abilities.
HALF A CENTURY OF INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP
The Caliper Profile ensures effective results through job-matching. You will be able to assess a person’s strengths and limitations against the specific needs of the role and the business in question.
As an Accredited Caliper Practitioner you will be able to:
· Improve client hiring efficiency as a result of your job-matching expertise
· Understand the strengths and weaknesses of client teams in a diverse range of roles
· Grow client profits, and your value, by pinpointing individual and group professional development needs
· Apply your expertise to unique, client-specific, leadership development programs
ACCREDITED PRACTITIONER ACCESS
As a Caliper Accredited Practitioner you will have access to all Caliper tools including:
· 30 Caliper Profile reports ranging from Administration up to Senior Leader
· Caliper Analytics Platform allowing for custom designed assessments, high performer benchmarking, team building and organisational analysis
· The unique Caliper 360 Plus program which combines behavioural and personality assessment
Trainees attend an intensive program over three days, learning how to interpret the Caliper Profile and apply this knowledge to improve client outcomes.
At the end of these three days, we will assess trainees’ knowledge, as well as their interpretive and feedback skills. If successful they will become Accredited Practitioners.
· Pre-reading and personal Caliper Profile assessment
· Three day accreditation training focusing on theory and practice
· Online post-training multiple choice assessment
· Quarterly phone revision sessions to cement training
Call or email us to enquire about our next accreditation program.